How To Secure Sponsors For An Event : 9 Steps
- Be passionate about your event – without passion, you will not make it through steps 2-9.
- Understand how sponsorship works – fundamental, yet the most essential step to effectively communicate with brands and sponsors.
- Define your event purpose, expected outcome, and audience – this will help you target the right sponsors.
- List companies that will benefit from your event – add brands, individuals, and the companies competitors to your list.
- Research, find out what sponsors needs are – know how your event will help sponsors achieve their goals and objectives.
- Have your sponsorship proposal ready – keep your proposal concise and focus.
- Contact sponsors – ask to speak with the person who oversees sponsorship.
- Submit your sponsorship proposal – have your sponsorship proposal ready before contacting sponsors.
- Follow up – make time to follow up or you’ll miss out on closing the sponsorship deal.
Sponsors fund your event expenses up to 100 %. Global sponsorship spending from 2007 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars) Learn More…
While you on the highly anticipated How To Secure Sponsors Successfully, the 3rd edition, take a step in the right direction. If a sponsorship professional asks you what is event sponsorship, what would you say? Read What Is Event Sponsorship, and answer with confidence.
How To Secure Sponsors Successfully, Third Edition Revised teaches readers how to get companies and brands to sponsor their events. Learn more…