Table Of Contents
Note to Readers – helps you overcome common challenges you might face when contacting sponsors in 2023.
Understanding – helps you get rid of common misconceptions about event sponsorship one of them being that sponsorship is the same as donation. Approach the process with confidence.
- Get Rid Of These 7 Misconceptions
- About Event Sponsorship
- How Sponsors Save Money On Events
- How Sponsors Increase Event Profit
Communicating – lets you speak and understand the native sponsorship language. Have a meeting of the mind with seasoned sponsorship professionals which speeds up the process.
- Sponsorship Terms To Know
- Common Benefits Sponsors Look For
- Find The Value Of A Benefit
- Target The Right Sponsors
- Where To Find Sponsors
- When To Contact Sponsors
Selling – helps you write a clear concise sponsorship proposal, as well as, fill out online sponsorship submission forms when sponsors send you to their websites.
- Create The Sponsorship Fee
- Sponsorship Proposal Categories
- What To Include In Your Sponsorship Letter And Proposal
- Examples Of Sponsorship Proposals
- 15-Second Pitch To Gatekeepers And Sponsors
- After You Close
Recommendation & Advice – helps you decide which businesses are assets to your event
Quiz with answer page – helps you reinforce your learning
Sponsor Contact Sheet – helps you get organize
Conclusion – helps you understand the reasons a sponsor says no and what to do about it
About the Author
Note from the Author
Take Action – list of steps to take after reading your eBook to secure sponsors
7 reviews for Get Funding for Your Event! (eBook)
There are no reviews yet.