Updated from Nov 19, 2011
It is important that you support your sponsors and sponsors of events that you love and care about. It is also a good idea to encourage your event audience to send you their feedback on your sponsor’s product or service then share that information with your sponsor.
Here are 5 ways you and your event audience can support your sponsor:
1. Purchase your sponsor’s product, service, music, movie, etc, instead of their competitors.
2. Tell friends and family about the good things your sponsor has done, for example, sponsored your or your client’s event or maybe a cause you care about.
3. Attend events “sponsored by” your sponsors.
4. Join sponsor’s groups and share their website page/s.
5. Make donations to nonprofit organizations your sponsor support.
Roberta Vigilance is a sponsorship consultant and author and teaches sponsorship seekers how to secure sponsors and finds solutions to her clients’ sponsorship problems. You can learn more about Roberta and what she offers by visiting her Online, on Facebook, on LinkedIn, or Twitter or order her book How To Secure Sponsors, Successfully Third Edition.