Author of How To Secure Sponsors Successfully, Third Edition, Roberta Vigilance teaches groups how to secure sponsors for events in her Sponsorship Program.
“…Hi Roberta, I enjoyed your presentation and the discussion where a young poet, musicians, dancer, and program manager and policewoman came out with newfound enthusiasm for finding sponsors and better organizers.”- Marcia Kresge, Program Coordinator & Yoga Instructor
“I thought the workshop was informative and helpful. I would definitely recommend it.” Felicia Moley”
“The workshop was useful. You covered everything on the agenda. It’s very helpful to have a resume with specific work experience to forward to team members and get them to commit their time. thanks.” Devika Porayath
“I was able to get on your call yesterday! Great Stuff.” Lytoya Parker”
“Thanks for your presentation, Roberta! I think people definitely found it helpful.” Ethany Uttech, Community Initiatives Specialist
“It’s always great to have business related programs in lower income communities that lack this type of education and we look forward to having more workshops like that here again.” R. Sinclair
About Sponsorship Program
The Sponsorship Program is a 60 to 120 minute presentation that teaches the fundamentals and essentials of securing sponsors.
Your audience will be knowledgeable on how to secure funding for their events, that they are passionate about, including projects, channels, networks, and more.
- Understanding Sponsorship
- Communicating with Sponsors
- Establishing Win-Win Partnerships
To Bring Sponsorship Program to Your Event. Please let us know:
- What date, day, month, year would you like to reserve sponsorship program?
- What time do you want to reserve, e.g 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Where is the location; name, full street address?
- Who is the point of contact before, during, and after the presentation?
- How many tickets were sold or how many attendees are expected?
- What is your budget for this presentation?
- Will there be a screen and projector for PowerPoint slides?
- Other than learning how to secure sponsors, is there anything specific you would like your audience to leave with?
- What is the name of your event?
- Would you like to buy copies of How To Secure Sponsors Successfully, Third Edition for your audience?
- Is vendor table available for book sales?
- How will you measure the results of my presentation?
- Additional information?
- Recordings are not allowed.
- Any travel, meal, and accommodation are paid for by organizer.
- A point of contact is required before, during, and after presentation.
- Access to arrive early to get comfortable with the equipment.
For your convenience, you may also call +1.516.512.9716 (USA).